What are the best C# interview questions?HiringHuman resources
Do you want to get ready for C# interviews and online tests?
C# also known as C sharp, is a programming language that was introduced to the market by Microsoft.
C# is one of the most important programming languages, and as a result, employers who work in this profession must choose their candidates well in order to hire the most professional ones.
To do this, they use a series of questions assigned to C# interview questions. If you are interested in this topic, or you are looking to find the best questions of C# interview, read this blog till the end.
Definition of C# interview questions and top features
As mentioned in the previous section, C# is one of the most important programming languages and has different uses. Another reason why this language is popular among developers is because it is easier than are code languages.
Therefore, most programmers use this language to build and develop all kinds of websites, games, mobile, and applications.
Some highlighted features of C# programming are as follows:
- Easy to use
- Complete library
- Worldwide utilizing
- Organized programming language
One of the best ways to hire the best programmer and developer is to use C# interview questions. These questions include a complete set of different questions related to C# programming language that you can easily use.
Note that in order to choose the best questions, you should consider a series of features, which we have mentioned a few of.
There are 3 different kinds of C# interview questions and each have their features:
Easy or basic questions are mostly used in interviews when the employee is new to this field. Naturally, the C# questions in this interview are easier and are more about the basics of the C# programming language.
Advanced questions are more difficult than basic questions and are for those who have little experience in programming. In this interview, the level of questions becomes more difficult, and it measures the knowledge of the hired person about C# program language in a wider field.
The questions of this level are very difficult and complex and measure the detailed and general knowledge of the interviewee about the C language. Obviously, in order to be able to answer questions of this level well, you must have a lot of work experience in this field.
In general, it is very important to pay attention to the level of the questions in this interview because each of them has a different characteristic and level. You cannot expect a basic programmer to answer experienced-level questions.
Best C# interview questions
There is a wide range of C# interview questions, each of which measures your knowledge of the C# programming language. If you are an employer or if you are a programmer looking for a way to answer these interview questions well, you should know the best, most repeated, and most important of these questions.
We have made it easy for you and have compiled a list of the best of these questions:
1) What is the definition of C#?
2) What is a Constructor?
3) Define “garbage collection” in C#.
4) What are the different kinds of classes in C#?
5) How do you define an object?
6) What is Jagged Arrays in C#?
7) What is the major difference between Break and Continue?
8) Define “accessors” in C#.
9) Explain the definition of Managed or Unmanaged code.
10) What is the definition of “enum” in C#?
11) What is “Garbage Collection” in C# programming?
12) Explain string interpolation in C#?
13) How do you define “serialization”?
14) What are the differences between C and C#?
15) What is “abstraction”?
16) What is “Reflection” in C#? Explain.
17) Explain the reasons of using C#.
18) What are the available modifiers in C#?
19) Define “namespace” in C#.
20) Explain the differences between Thread and Task in .NET
21) What are early and late binding? Provide examples.
22) Describe the differences between Object and Var.
23) How to explain different ways a method can be overloaded in C#?
24) What is the main difference between read-only and constants?
25) Describe “Sealed Classes” in C#.
26) Can you explain “inheritance” with an example?
27) Explain different types of “delegates”.
28) Does C# support dynamic polymorphism? How?
29) Is there any difference between Finalize and Dispose? Explain.
30) How do you define a “method” in C#?
31) Is it possible to fix Circular References in C#?
32) Explain the differences between static, public and void.
33) Define the use of statement in C# programming.
34) What is an algorithm? Explain.
35) What types of errors can occur during the execution of a program?
36) Is there any reason behind invention of C#? Explain.
37) Explain top features of C# program?
38) What is meant by Generics in C#?
39) Explain if C++ destructors are the same as C# destructors?
40) Summarize the differences between an abstract class and an interface.
41) Define CLR which stands for Common Language Runtime.
42) Explain MVVM design pattern in C#.
43) What is the definition of Threading?
44) Is it possible to change the value of a variable when debugging a C# application? Explain.
45) List different types of comments in C#.
46) Is it possible to execute multiple catch blocks in C#? Explain.
47) What are some of the exceptions in C#?
48) Is there any difference between ref and out keywords?
49) How do you define an assembly in C#?
50) What are the four steps in code compilation?
These 50 questions are the best C# interview questions you can use to successfully pass an interview or hire the best person.
If you want to hire someone, be sure to use the important questions that we have prepared for you in the field of C# programming language. Because these questions are a complete list of the best and most important questions. Also, if you want to get hired as a programmer in a company, try to review these questions so that you can easily answer any question in the interview.
We hope this blog will help you to hire the best C# programmer and get the best results in the recruitment tests.